Wedding is one of the important milestones of a person’s life. To make the event special, a lot of decisions must be made. Choosing the wedding venue is one of the biggest challenges as it is the central element involved. Once the wedding venue has been finalized, many other details like theme, color and décor fall into place.
Venue selection is crucial:
Many couples make the mistake of falling for the venue’s aesthetic rather than considering its practical aspects. The pressure from the management should never be the reason for deciding on a venue.
The venue should have the apt atmosphere and its amenities should contribute to the delight of everyone. If you are looking for good Twin cities wedding venues, drop by and check Five Event Centre. Their event manager would help you in transforming the elegant space as per your taste and budget. Its perfect location and ample parking facilities are added bonuses.
Significance of venue location:
Choose a location that works well for you and your guests. That way you’ll ensure it’s a win-win situation for both. Some won’t be able to travel afar. It is important to remain sensitive to the needs of your loved ones.
A perfect venue is not just about the ideal location. It should also meet all the needs of the couple and guests. Enquire about all the necessary details before you go ahead with a venue. Here is a list of must-ask questions to make your selection process easier:
- Availability: Summers and weekends see a surge in weddings. Call up well in advance and check if the venue is available on the desired date. If you are flexible with the dates, plan accordingly.
- How many guests can be accommodated? Make a rough guest list beforehand. If you are throwing a large party, going for a large space is reasonable. For an intimate wedding, choose a compact space as too much unused space won’t look good.
- What areas do we have access to? Enquire about the indoor and outdoor areas you gain access to with the package.
- Are there ample parking facilities? Many guests will be arriving by car. See if there is reasonable space available and if valet parking is available.
- Are there rooms for getting ready?
- How many toilets are available?
- Can we store our belongings in a safe place?
- Is there overnight parking facility?
- When can décor works commence?
- Are there décor restrictions?
- Can candles/ confetti/ fireworks be used?
- What decorations that the venue provide?
- What is the size of tables available?
- Is there a separate fee for linen and crockery?
Food and alcohol:
- Do they provide in-house catering? If not, do they provide recommendations?
- Is it possible to arrange for a complimentary tasting?
- Do they accept special food requests?
- Do they have a liquor license to serve alcohol?
- What drinks are offered under the pricing?
An elegant venue elevates the wedding vibe and promises lasting memories to the couple and the guests. Select it with care.